Security & AV Racks
Whether you have just a few pieces of AV equipment to organize, or want to fully customize your entire AV center, these server racks provide the options and versatility to fit your needs. Available in both wall mount and standing versions they have cable knock outs on both top and bottom as well as quick-release side panels allowing full access to components and wiring.
Cooling vents on the top and bottom of the rack ensure all equipment stays at the ideal temperature. Swivel casters and leveling legs on the standing versions allow for mobility and stable positioning.
- Sturdy construction capable of holding up to 450 kg. [1000 lbs.]
- Tapped 12-24 rails allow for rack mounted gear
- Quick-release, removable sides provide easy access to wiring
- Cooling vents throughout the rack allow for enhanced air circulation
- Swivel casters allow simple portability, leveling legs provide stability
Paint / Finish
- Our products are finished in black textured powder paint. Powder coating provides a durable high-quality finish.
- Static Load Rating: 450 kg. [1000 lb.]
- A cabinet has a static load when:
- It is in its final, permanent, fully secured location, and
- Its load is uniformly applied to the two sets of rack-mounting rails
- Never move a cabinet with its maximum static load applied.
- EIA 310-D
A/V Rack Power
Karis offers a broad selection of power distribution units designed to cover your varied power distribution needs. This complete suite of power products is designed specifically to help IT professionals meet their rapidly escalating power requirements. Our PDUs are distinguished for their quality, dependability and versatility in electrically intensive applications. All products are designed with an emphasis on safety and reliability.
Pre-configured Security A/V Racks
It’s about saving time without compromise. We have selected the most common sizes and paired them with the most common accessories to provide the ultimate security A/V server rack solution – FAST!
- frame with cable knock-outs in the top and bottom
- 12-24 tapped mounting rails
- side panels
- one vented shelf
- casters andleveling legs.
H x W x D mm [in]
|AVR-9U2020||9U||600 x 500 x 500[24.00” x 20.00” x 20.00”]||450 kg[1000 lbs]|
|AVR-12U2020||12U||743 x 500 x 500[29.25” x 20.00” x 20.00”]||450 kg[1000 lbs]|
|AVR-18U2020||18U||1009 x 500 x 500[40.00” x 20.00” x 20.00”]||450 kg[1000 lbs]|
|AVR-27U2020||27U||1409 x 500 x 500[55.50” x 20.00” x 20.00”]||450 kg[1000 lbs]|
|AVR-42U2020||42U||2075 x 500 x 500[82.00” x 20.00” x 20.00”]||450 kg[1000 lbs]|
|*When wall mounted, the weight capacity varies and is dependent on secure mounting into proper structure.|