The Motivair ChilledDoor® Rack Cooling System isn’t just a way to remove 100% of the heat from your server rack, it’s a way to change the dynamic of how your data center is cooled. By using advanced “Active” rear door heat exchanger technology, your cooling system becomes a dynamic entity, reacting to minute by minute changes in compute loads of up to 75kW.
Whether you’re cooling advanced High Performance Computers, high end storage, or simple switchgear, the ChilledDoor® works to keep your computing environment “heat neutral”.
The ChilledDoor® is mounted directly to the rear of any standard server rack. It is capable of removing up to 75kW per rack using warmer water temperatures. Multiple variables are constantly monitored and adjusted to ensure that the ChilledDoor® is actively adjusting to conditions inside the rack.
The system operates using cool water above the data center dew point which eliminates the possibility of condensation near the servers. Active heat removal and rack monitoring creates reliable cooling and a “heat neutral” white space. The result is significantly increased data center efficien¬cies. If central chilled water is available but below room dew point, a Coolant Distribution Unit (CDU) is available.
• Up to 75kW cooling capacity
• Designed to fit any industry standard server rack
• High powered adjustable PLC control system for active cooling of server racks
• Available remote monitoring interface
• High quality sheet metal casing with 95-degree door swing
• High efficiency integrated heat exchanger
• Up to 5 hot swappable centrifugal fans which allow for quick replacement and scalability
• EC Motor design with low energy consumption
• Mission critical redundancy
• Leak prevention system
• Quick connect hoses
• 1-year warranty included (parts only)