Keystone 4 Post Rack
The Keystone 4 post rack offers the familiar equipment mounting features of the standard aluminum racks, with the added feature of a stronger, more durable, and easy to assemble 4-point mounting system. This is ideal for extra deep and/or heavier servers, hubs, routers, or power supplies.
- Available in 19″W and 23″W
- Light weight but sturdy aluminum and steel construction
- Solid and sturdy 4-point mounting
- 12-24 Tapped equipment mounting holes on EIA universal centers (5/8″,5/8″,1/2″)
- Fixed depth members allow mounting of wiring ladder and/or cableway
- Quickly assembled with one 5/8″ wrench
- Can be joined together in multiple bay configurations
- Meets EIA-310 standards
- Floor mounting holes
- Black textured finish. Other finishes available upon request
- Optional Adjusting Brackets allow mounting of a mix of different depth equipment.
KT-AB-8089 (1.75″H X 8.00″D). Sold in pairs.
- Optional full-height intermediate Adjusting Panel Mounting Rails allow mounting of a gang of different depth equipment.
KT-PMR-8088 (75.25″H Panel Space). Sold in pairs.
- Optional Adjustable Shelf
KT-SH-8096 (3.50″H x 24.00″ to 36.00″D)
- Accepts most Karis standard accessories
- Shipped knockdown in one carton