The RL600RS Manual Equipment Lift was created to fill the need to more safely, easily and productively lift up to 650 pounds in a data center or head end facility.
The 600RS has replaced the 600S model. The main improvement is in the rear entry shelf that can now accommodate extra-long servers, depth wise. No need for different size shelves
- Front or rear-loading manual lift with optional motor.
- Lifts up to 650 lbs.
- 80 inch height, which can be customized to be shorter or up tp 114 inches or 50u.
- 294.8 kg/203.2cm.
- It is a 42u height but the actual U is dependent on the actual rack configuration / base height or rise to the first U, which varies by location. Lift Up To 650 Pounds
- Slide Equipment 24 Inches Into Rack On Glide Rails
- 360˚ Rotation In Tight Aisles
- Far Less Expensive Than Powered Units
- No Electrical Components To Fail
- No Batteries To Charge
- Light Weight, Small Footprint
- Reduces Lost-Time Injuries
- Improve Employee Morale
- Increases Productivity
- Reduces Equipment Damage
- Accurate Alignment
- Easy-To-Use Powerful Hand Crank
- Crank Auto-Locks When Handle Is Released
- Precise Height Control
- Fits Into Standard 19″ Racks
- Security Straps For Enhanced Safety
The battery powered, high-efficiency winch has a low current draw, sealed 1.6 hp permanent magnet motor, featuring mechanical load holding and dynamic brakes. It’s all steel planetary gear is twice as wide as those used by the competition and utilizes machined-in, oil pocket bronze bearings, and has an ergonomic cam action with free spooling clutch.
The circuit breaker is protected and has a weather sealed solenoid contact, 4-way roller fairlead. It also has a quick charge, (can be recharged in 3 hours), and easy to replace batteries with two hour continuous run time, the batteries have a three year warranty.