Aisle Containment Solutions For Data Centers
Karis is proud to offer many versatile, industry leading aisle containment systems to allow both new and existing data centers to maximize cooling efficiency.
We provide turnkey product, ranging from a single row in an existing server room to entire data halls in new facilities.
Separating hot and cold air results in increased return air temperature back to the CRAC unit. This improves overall cooling capacity and provides colder air to the racks.
This difference increases cooling capacity by up to 40%.
Every degree in CRAC set point = 4% savings in cooling costs. Data center containment solutions allow you to increase your CRAC set point by 8°F – 10°F.
There are several ways containment can be accomplished in a data center. We can help you decide if soft, rigid, or a combination of the two combined with other airflow management devices are right for you.
- Eliminates hot spots.
- Supports 4x higher heat and power densities. (6kw to 30+kw)
- Effectively utilizes 100% of supplied air and reduces chilled air waste.
- Increase chiller efficiency or economization through higher set points.
- Save Energy 20-40% on cooling costs.
- Short ROI. (Typically 1 year, definitely less than 2 years)
- Improves appearance.
- Extend the life of IT and cooling equipment.
- Some type of containment solution is now required in the state of CA