Total cost of ownership looms large when designing and creating tomorrow’s data centers. Karis addresses these issues with the release of its new flexible platform, GUARDIAN™. Integrated power, cabling and air flow solutions are standard on Guardian server cabinets, and make data center management simpler. Modified or custom designs are available by contacting your local sales representative or contacting us directly.
- Rigid front door made of formed and perforated steel offers highly attractive appearance and durability
- Fully perforated front and rear doors allow maximum air movement around equipment; conforms to server manufacturer open space requirements
- Frames fit together quickly, even with sides on, for easy installation in ganged applications
- Locking swing handle on front door provides easy but controlled access; two keys included
- Rear doors are split for easy access and include 3-point, low profile, locking swing handle
- Two sets of 19” square-hole rack angles support both front and rear of equipment
- Rails are infinitely adjustable from front to rear for positioning flexibility